One of my friends, Amy King, had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun. So here goes:
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. It just seems more personal to me and I like to wrap them
2) Real or Artificial tree? Artificial
3) When do you put your tree up? Usually Thanksgiving night but this year we put it up before Thanksgiving.
4) When do you take your tree down? We try to take it down by New Years day but we usually fail.
5) Do you like eggnog? I love it, Mike doesn't! I've resisted buying it so far this year but it's only a matter of time.
6)Favorite gift received as a child? I honestly don't remember any.
7) Do you have a nativity scene? More than one. I think we have 4.
8) Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? We mail them.
9) Favorite Christmas Movie? Santa Clause and Santa Clause 2 and I always have to have cookies and hot chocolate while watching them.
10) When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in early October.
11) Do you hang mistletoe? No
12) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies and cake
13) Lights on tree? We have multicolor lights that twinkle
14) Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
15) Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay in town but go to different relatives houses
16) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? "You know Dasher, Dancer, Prance, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all...Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."
17) Angel or Star on top of tree? A santa
18) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas morning
19) Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds of angry people
20) Favorite ornament theme or color? Disney World ornaments
21) What do you want for Christmas this year? I've already gotten them. A new kitty, and a new camera. But what I really like is to watch everyone else open their presents.
22)Who do you tag to answer these questions on their blog? Anyone that reads this and wants to add it to their blog!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment