Mike had a birthday this month. I always give him a hard time when he turns another year older. This year, I ended up being sick on the day his family took him out for his birthday so they all went out without me (I didn't want to share my germs). But we did get to go away for his birthday. My Mom watched the kids for a night so for Mike's 34th birthday we went to Asheville. We went to the Biltmore and ate TONS of food all weekend. I only wish we could have taken more pictures at the Biltmore. It was raining so we got very few outside pics and of course there's no photography inside. It was great to go away for the weekend!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
1 comment:
he's not old... i'll be that old in a few months!! watch it lady! steve is the old man, he'll be 39 this fall!! i like the rotating photos... how did you do that?
Post a Comment