Saturday, September 26, 2009

"With an oink, oink here. And an oink, oink there..."

You'd think there would be a lot of oinking going on in this house. Why? Give you one guess....Swine Flu. Ah yes. The lovely H1N1 flu virus! I was hoping it would stay away from us but we haven't been that lucky.

As of this moment, I have had it, Alex has it, and Mike has it. I'm thinking Lauren isn't far behind since she's acting VERY cranky today. We've actually had mild cases of it. Low fever, sore throats, headaches. That's about it. I actually thought mine was a bad cold until my doctor told me it sounded more like what he had seen with the swine flu. So I'm on a cough medicine, Alex is taking Tamiflu, and Mike is taking Dayquil.

Fun times!

2 comments:

GeekMusician said...

I'm so sorry you're all sick!! We have to get donuts once you're well. :-)

The Hills said...

Definately! I need to get out of this crazy house!!