Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!

For the past couple of weeks I've been addicted to the DISboards. Everything you ever wanted to know about Disney can be found here. And if you can't find it, you can ask. So today, I stumble upon the Disney for Families portion of the DISboards and see that someone is asking about Disney Nights. What's a Disney Night? I didn't know myself until I did a thread search and I found this. Seriously?! There are people out there that have Disney themed nights with their families? And I wasn't aware of this? I'm slacking.

So, of course, now we have to do this. So in honor of us going to Disney World I've decided that we're going to have Disney Nights every Friday night until we leave. Our first night is going to be just a generic Disney themed night. We're going to have mickey shaped pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast. I'm going to decorate the table with items we've gotten from previous trips (mugs, pictures, smaller stuffed animals, etc). We'll watch a movie from our last trip to WDW. I'm even going to make invitations! I'm so excited!!!!

(I know. I need help.) :^)

No comments: