Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, at least it was an intersting birthday. I did get to have my favorite dinner last Monday at my mother-in-laws house: meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas! Yummy! But I did notice when I was over at her house, that I started not feeling quite right. I thought maybe it was my allergies acting up.

For the next couple of days I dealt with sinus problems but nothing really bad. Then came Thursday (my actual birthday). It was like a truck hit me. Thank goodness Mike stayed home from work because I was out of comission. I did manage to have some cake from Ham and Goody's but we wern't able to go out and celebrate.










By Friday, I felt a little better and we ventured to Lowe's and finalized our countertop order (we're getting quatrz countertops) and we bought a granite composite sink and a new faucet.




It's taken a couple of days, but today I've felt decent. I think I'm on the road to recovery. Woohoo!

No comments: