Friday, November 21, 2008

We'll be going on tour soon!

We got our XBOX back about a week ago and have been having fun ever since. We've been having way too much fun with our new Guitar Hero 2. One thing we've noticed: Bass guitar is usually easier to play than guitar. And who usually gets to play guitar? Me! Mike likes to play bass (many years ago he took bass guitar lessons. We even have 2 of them sitting somewhere upstairs collecting dust). Both Alex and Lauren dance whenever we turn it on. Some of my favorite songs to play are "Beat It," "Living On A Prayer," and "Hotel California." You can play each song on Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert. I've only tried 2 songs on expert (one of them being Living On A Prayer). It's insane! You literally play every note. I have no idea how someone plays that on a real guitar! But it is fun. We usually play at least one song every night. I didn't know if I would like it at first (wasn't sure how good I'd play the guitar) but I've really enjoyed it!
Mike playing his guitar.


Me playing my guitar

What it looks like on the tv.

No comments: