This afternoon, Lowe's installers are supposed to install our new carpet. So excited! Last night, we had to move everything out of the Living (playroom) and Family room. By everything I mean:
A Sectional Couch
Lamp Table
Floor Lamp
DVD Cabinet
Entertainment Center
TV
Sitting Bench
Pillows
Piano
Kid's TV and DVDs
Ottoman
Play Kitchen
Kid's Coloring Table and Chairs
And a gazillion toys (might be a SLIGHT exaggeration)
And they're all piled into the kitchen eat-in area, the dining room, foyer, and hallway.
Mike thought it was funny that once we got all the furniture up, I then vacuumed the old carpet that they're getting ready to pull out. I figure it's nasty enough without that added dirt. Here's some pics of the chaos:
A Sectional Couch
Lamp Table
Floor Lamp
DVD Cabinet
Entertainment Center
TV
Sitting Bench
Pillows
Piano
Kid's TV and DVDs
Ottoman
Play Kitchen
Kid's Coloring Table and Chairs
And a gazillion toys (might be a SLIGHT exaggeration)
And they're all piled into the kitchen eat-in area, the dining room, foyer, and hallway.
Mike thought it was funny that once we got all the furniture up, I then vacuumed the old carpet that they're getting ready to pull out. I figure it's nasty enough without that added dirt. Here's some pics of the chaos:
This is supposed to be where we eat our meals

Supposed to be our dining room

The hallway to our foyer. Our coat closet is right here. I had put my purse in there before the entertainment center was moved here. We had a fun time trying to get it out with these two pieces sitting there.

The playroom without furniture

The family room without furniture

That's me vacuuming the old carpet.

No comments:
Post a Comment