Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree..."

You may have noticed that in our Thanksgiving photos, we had already put up our Christmas tree. We have just found it easier to put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving. It also allows us more time to enjoy it.

Mike and I had talked about not going on our annual trip to The Christmas Place for our ornaments so we settled for ornaments from Hobby Lobby. These are the new ones we got from there:

After a couple weeks, I was starting to miss our little trip to our favorite Christmas store. But since we waited so long to go, we were concerned that there would be too many people to maneuver all 4 of us through the store. So Mike and I went alone. We were able to find an ornament for us and Lauren but had the hardest time finding one for Alex. We finally ended up at the mall and bought him a Batman ornament from the Hallmark store. I suppose this will be the beginning of us buying Hallmark ornaments for him.

Plus, I bought a new tree last year the day after Christmas (got a really good deal!). So this is the first year we've had this tree up. It was so much easier since it's a pre-lit tree! It's so pretty!


No comments: