Thursday, December 31, 2009

So tired of the sickness

This whole month of December at least one person has been sick in this house. Lauren had what I think was a cold at the beginning of the month. Then, about a week and a half before the Living Christmas Tree, I got a really bad cold that turned into an even worse sinus infection. I even broke down and went to the doctor who then prescribed me an antibiotic I've forgotten the name of and Z pack. He prescribed them on a Tuesday, hoping I would be able to sing by Saturday's first performance. (At one point I had laryngitis which for a singer is very frustrating) Didn't happen. I had a speaking voice but no singing voice till Monday night's performance. Oh well!

Then Alex developed a cold that turned into a sinus infection. He's still on antibiotics. And of course, this week that Mike's been off work, Mike has developed a cold. So far it looks like he won't have to go to the doctor.

Just praying for our household to get healthy again. Too much coughing going on here.

No comments: