Around Christmas last year we started noticing that Alex would "decorate" for the holidays. He would take pillows, toys, whatever he could get his hands on and would put them in different rooms for "decorations." Sometimes even the pillows would be presents he wrapped up in blankets.
So this year when we got the Halloween decorations out Alex decided he need to help. Almost every day he goes around and places "Halloween decorations" around the house. One day Mike came home and Alex said: "Daddy you need to see the ghost in the globe." Mike and I say "What are you talking about?" He says "Come see the ghost in the globe." So he takes us into our foyer and this is what we saw: (We had a good chuckle from it.)
Last night Alex decided that he wanted to clean the house. He grabbed a broom so he could sweep in the kitchen. All of a sudden I here "Baby come back. you can blame it all on me." I turned around and saw this:
Perhaps we've been watching too much TV. Oh well! It's so funny what a four year old will think of.
1 comment:
That's Hilarious!!!!!!
I love your new blog!!! :)
I added it to my friends link list!!
I am happy to have another family to "keep up with" :)
Post a Comment