Saturday, January 30, 2010

How to make Mike very happy

Buy him the one thing that he loves to have. It's something we don't get very often because it's a little expensive when it's not on sale. We sometimes have it in Disney World. It's something that everyone in this house thinks is Wunderbar!!! What is it? Here's a hint:











No. It's not the fridge, or a magnet. . .





Need another hint? Oh ok, here:















Now I'm sure you've figure it out. It's not the Kroger brand milk or apple juice.





Yup. It's the Nesquik chocolate milk. I saw that it was on sale this week. So I texted Mike while I was at the store and our conversation went something like this:

Me: Guess what's on sale?

Mike: What?

Me: This (and then I sent him the picture of the Nesquik going in the cart)

Mike: Are you serious?!

Me: I think I'll get it

Mike: Cool!

Doesn't take much folks. Just a big bottle of Nesquik and Mike is one happy camper.

No comments: