Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alex and Logan

Ever since the Alex started kindergarten we have been hearing about Logan. Logan is Alex's best friend. I thought it was past time for us to invite Logan over to our house for a play date. So one day, after school, I picked up Alex and Logan and we all headed back to our house. I had never seen two six year old boys play together and you know what, they're funny! They cracked each other up the whole time.

We came home, had a snack and something to drink. We then headed outside since it was a nice day. We watched a show on the Disney Channel called "Phineas and Ferb," played the Wii, had fun with playdoh,then went back outside where the boys had a great time playing on the slide, and finally they put on a puppet show.

I think they had a good time.















No comments: