Saturday, March 27, 2010

Disney Night #5 - Pirates

Arrr me ‘earties! We had a pirate night!

For Disney night #5 it was Mom’s turn to pick our Disney night. Kind of fitting since her birthday was that week too. I have to admit I was really happy when Mom picked this because I really wanted to plan a pirate night. Arrr! It was fun me ‘earties!

So we started the night off with our bountiful feast which included:

Pirate Pizza Ships
Skewered Fruit
Seaweed Salad (really Caesar salad)
Pirate Ale (apple juice)
Blue Lagoon Dessert (blue jello with gummy fish)

It was a delicious meal. Then we had a treasure hunt! I drew a map of our house and yard and had Alex and Lauren used the map to find the hidden treasure. We hid some chocolate coins in the backyard.

After that, we watched Peter Pan and ate tons of popcorn.

Here's some pics me 'earties:

Table Decorations:






Invitation:


Fruit Skewers:


Seaweed Salad:


Pizza Pirate Ships:


Yummy Food!


Blue Lagoon Dessert:


Hunting For Treasure:




Treasure Map:

No comments: