Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

What a fun day! We posted what we did this morning (which feels like it was 2 days ago). Here's what the rest of the day was like:

Mike went to Party City to get Alex's balloons. We ended up getting him a Spiderman, Batman, red, blue, and black balloons. We then got stuff ready to go to Chuck E. Cheese.

After we arrived at Chuck E. Cheese, we received tokens for our party and Alex and Lauren had fun playing games. As Alex's friends arrived, they joined in on the fun. The kids then ate a ton of pizza. I must say that the guy that helped us, Blake, did an awesome job! He made sure the kids had drinks, pizza, cake, anything they needed. The kids then sang "Happy Birthday" to Alex and ate some cake. then it was time for presents. Alex loved all of them! We've been playing with new toys all afternoon.

We then had the grandparents come over and Alex opened their presents. Once again, he thought all of the presents were "awesome." I'm looking at all the toys on the floor trying to figure out where they're supposed to go. I'm sure we'll find a place for them somewhere.

It's been a fun and exhausting day!

1 comment:

GeekMusician said...

He's 6?!??! Where did the time go... Looks like he had a blast.

I considered having my 29th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. :-D