I really don't remember Alex being "terrible" at 2 years old, but maybe I have selective memory. :^) I do know that he had to go through a major adjustment at around 2 1/2 years old. He became a big brother. I was so prepared for the worst. I thought he'd have a really hard time adjusting. But as he proved to me time and time again, even though Mike and I might be anxious about something, he's not. He has been a GREAT big brother.
The day Lauren was born, Mimi (Mike's Mom) bought Alex a baby that was dressed as a bunny (kind of odd looking toy). He named it Baby and ever since he has slept with his Boppy and Baby.
He still loved to play with cars, line them up, and he loved to make people laugh.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment